Live Webinar Training
Live Webinar Training is now hosted on the 4th Sunday of each month at 7:00 pm and is FREE to attend. Recordings are only available to paid members of OSBA. We are using Zoom which allows us up to 500 available spots per presentation.
|Sunday, July 24
Sunday, August 28
|REGISTER NOW||REGISTER NOW|
- We have created a Live Webinar Training Newsletter.
- This friendly reminder will be sent at the end of each month with the speakers & presentations for the following month.
- It will have interactive links for you to register easily.
- Please send an email to indicating that you would like to be added to the newsgroup or sign up on our mailing list.
- We currently use Eventbrite.com for event registration.
- This allows you, the attendee, to receive an instant reply and receipt with the Zoom link for the event.
- This ticket allows you to register and attend the event directly through Eventbrite.
- Visit Eventbrite – Ohio State Beekeepers Association to see all of the active upcoming events.
- At each event, click on the green “Registration” button and follow the directions to register.
- You can also add this to your Google Calendar or ICAL Export.
- If you have any questions, problems, or issues, you’re welcome to send an email to .
- (Audio & Video) is for those joining with smartphones, iPad, laptops, or PCs. This allows you to see the presentation and ask questions. You only need to click the “Join Zoom Meeting” (blue active hyperlink) to be taken directly there. If you already have the Zoom app, you can enter the Meeting ID & Password to join the presentation too.
- (Audio Only) can be used by cell phones or landlines to call into the meeting with the telephone numbers provided below. You will have to enter the Meeting ID & Password to get into the presentation. This will only provide audio for you to listen and you’re welcome to ask questions during the Q&A session. If you’re on the go, traveling, or just want to listen, this is an easy option for everyone.
SAMPLE EMAIL – that would be sent to the address that you provided per reservation.
Topic: OSBA Live Webinar Training
Time: Apr 26, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
(AUDIO & VIDEO)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/s/8195000000?pwd=SAMPLE
Meeting ID: 800 5900 0000
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 0000 US
+1 646 558 0000 US
+1 253 215 0000 US
+1 301 715 0000 US
+1 346 248 0000 US
+1 669 900 0000 US
Meeting ID: 800 5900 0000
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/s/sample
- Be in a quiet room – no TV sound, babies crying, dogs barking; turn phone ringer off.
- Be prepared and know how to mute your mic. Sometimes it is necessary to turn mics down or off while listening to eliminate feedback and static.
- It’s okay to show or not show your face – camera on or off – we still know you are there!
- If your camera is on, be aware of your actions. Everyone can see you, movements are exaggerated and can be distracting to the speaker. Try to stay still and look attentive!
- Be somewhat presentable, at least from the waist up!
- Don’t eat or chew gum with the mic on.
- Take turns talking – save questions for when the speaker asks for them or says you can jump at any time.
- Print handouts – if any – ahead of time. Might want to have paper and pen handy for notes.
- All of the webinars will be recorded and posted on OSBA’s “NEW” YouTube channel Ohio State Beekeepers Association YouTube Channel.
- Be sure to “Subscribe” and click the bell to be alerted when we upload any new videos.
- Click here be taken directly to our channel.