OSBA Honey Product Entry Form 2022
Honey Judging Fall Conference 2022
- Open to Current OSBA Members
- Entries must be pre-registered by October
- Exhibitor may have one entry per class, & no two entries in any class are to be from the same family or apiary.
- All entries must be in place the day of event by 9:00am……….and remain in place until after closing session.
- Honey & products must be produced by exhibitor within the past year (from fall conference to fall conference).
- All entries must follow the rules for the class entered.
- Entries must be picked up after closing session. Any entry not picked up at end of event will be property of OSBA, and may be discarded.
- Entries must NOT have exhibitors name and/or address on entry.
- Decisions made by the judges are final.
Classes: (All entries must have standard packaging, including lids)
- Light Class: water white, extra white, & white
- Medium Class: extra light amber, light amber
- Dark Class: amber, dark amber
Three (3) 1lb. glass Queenline or Gamber Glass Jars only.
Entries for Extracted Honey to be placed in class by
Cut Comb Honey:
- Three 16 oz. cut comb sections in leak proof clear plastic boxes.
- Plain or Flavored. Three 8 oz. or 12 oz. glass jars of the same flavor.
- One piece, block, not less than 1lb. not more than 2lb. (Not a candle)
- Six (6) cookies on a disposable plate with recipe attached, sealed with clear plastic. Honey is used as only sweetener. No frosting, or glazing.
1st Ribbon and $20.00 (One award for each category)
2nd Ribbon and $10.00 (One award for each category)
Best of show: Rosette and $25.00