- Online voting will be carried out for members who are present at the conference, virtually or in person.
- Absentee ballots are permitted. The absentee ballot will be in the Fall Newsletter, to be printed off by the member/absentee voter.
- Completed absentee ballots should be mailed to the Nominating Committee Chairperson’s address, listed in the OSBA Fall Newsletter, and on the absentee ballot. (If the Nominating Committee Chairperson is seeking election/re-election for a position, the Nominating Committee will determine an alternative mailing address for the absentee ballots.)
- The completed paper absentee ballot must be returned with the OSBA member/voter’s RETURN ADDRESS on the outside upper left of the envelope. This is to prevent multiple voting by one member.
- The absentee ballots will not be opened until the final ballot counting and will not be used to record or monitor the member’s vote.
- Write-in candidates will be accepted on the absentee paper ballot. (see below)
- Write-in ballots are permitted under the following guidelines:
- The name on the write-in ballot must be spelled correctly using first and last name.
- The home address or name of the home club or home city of the write-in candidate must be used to avoid any confusion with like-named persons.
- The candidate must be an OSBA member in good standing.
For more information contact the Election Committee
Learn about the OSBA Directors and Representatives Regions here.