Quality Awards Program
The Ohio State Beekeepers Association launched this new program in 2023 to help bee associations set goals at the beginning of the year and check them throughout the year. The program is called the Quality Awards Program. The association’s goals will be divided into 12 different parts, encompassing almost every aspect of the association’s work for the year. These goals include planning for the whole year, incorporating a welcoming committee, and keeping an accurate website. Each of the twelve parts introduces strategies for growing your club in number and impact.
At the end of the year, associations will be asked to turn in their results, and according to their score, they will receive either a bronze, silver, or gold quality certificate award suitable for hanging. Associations can also purchase pins for members to wear at a cost of $3.00 each, plus shipping.
Congratulations to the 2023 Quality Award Winners
- Lorain County Beekeepers Association ~ Gold Award
- Central Ohio Beekeepers Association ~ Gold Award
- Fairfield County Beekeepers Association ~ Gold Award
- Geauga County Beekeepers Association ~ Gold Award
- Medina County Beekeepers Association ~ Silver Award
- Stark County Beekeepers Association ~ Bronze Award
Quality Award Information:
|2024 Quality Award Details
|2024 Quality Award Excel Form
|2024 Quality Award Award Pins