To search for beekeepers in Ohio who will remove swarms or established hives click on your county below:
Swarm Removal in Ottowa County (Search another county)
No swarm removal results are available for Ottowa County.
Swarm Removal Notes
- Check and make sure they are honey bees.
- Yellow jackets and wasps are often mistaken for honey bees.
- Once a swarm moves into a wall or hollow tree it is no longer a swarm and may need cut out.
- Many beekeepers do not provide this service due to the difficulty and expertise needed.
- Look for hive removal or cutout in the search results for beekeepers who will.
- Don’t expect a beekeeper to remove a swarm for free.
- A few will depending on location, but free bees often costs more time and gas than purchasing bees.
- Hive removal and cutouts are rarely free due to the time, expense and liability involved.
- Beekeepers and companies listed here are not endorsed by the Ohio State Beekeepers Association. They are listed here for information only.
- Do you remove swarms or established hives?
- You must be a current member of OSBA to be included on the list.
- Join OSBA or update your membership information to be included on the swarm list.